5 Understandable facts about problems
- Everybody has a problem. You need to understand that problems and challenges are not Peculiar to you. As long as you are a human, there would always be problems and difficulties. What makes you great is how you react to them. If you attack them positively with an optimistic mindset, then you know the solution is near. Anything less than this would make the problem larger than it seem. EVERY HUMAN HAS A PROBLEM.
Everybody has a problem,no life is problem free-Robert Schuller
- Every Problem has a Life span-and a limited one at that. Yes what ever problem you’re facing has a life span. Nothing lasts forever you know! So expect better days ahead. You are not alone in the world of challenges.
- Every problem has Possibilities: If you scrutinize your challenges, you’d see possibilities inherent. Many achievers have earned their status from their problematic situations. Do the same and transform the status quo to stepping stones. You can!
all your problems will yield to solution -Ken Gaub
- Every problem would change you.- for any battle fought won or lost,histories are made. Same with problems,they’ll change you,create memories,friends and enemies. Its universal,like I said its not peculiar to you. Every problem would change you but…
- You’ll choose what problems do to you: above I said problems change you,however I’ll not forget to add that you’ll choose what problems do to you. From good memories to sad one’s,joy or sadness etc you choose what every thing that happened to you do to you. Your perception of the problem is pertinent to note in this.
the darkest moments can turn out to be the good-Arthur Pine
These are five truths about problems. You Need to know this before,during and after facing a hard time.Over to you. What have I left out? How has problems shaped you over the years? Please do share with us