Is your blog suffering from stunted growth? Well in this discussion we’ll look into the reasons why your blog is not growing. You might be making a few bucks, but most times I don’t measure growth by money. I measure growth by the output, the expansion of the grounds you cover and the lives you affect. This is the theme of this post, and if you really want to know and the fix reasons why your blog is not growing then you have to work on the issues this post would be pointing to. Like I said, I don’t measure growth in terms of this post by how much you make, because I make money as a blogger but am not satisfied as at the time of this post by the growth of my own blog Inspiredfully. There are lots of things people do that looks rosy but actually are not roses. So to get the most off your blog you have to get rid of some good stuffs and start some others you have not been used to doing. To this end I have been able to come up with five(5) reasons why your blog is not growing, or why it is experiencing stunted growth.
I have made a list which might not be exhaustive of five(5) reasons why your blog is not growing, please make sure you work on these report so as to get the best possible result henceforth. So lets get down to the list I have made.
1. You are offering a service and not a product: One of the reasons why your blog is not growing is because you are rendering a service and not a product. You might want to tackle me on this, no problem if you do. This is on this list because after several researches I found out I’m defaulting in this aspect. I found from Robert Kiyosaki that this is one of the reasons why your blog is not growing or why my blog is not growing. Let me explain, the time you are suppose to work on your blog, you’re designing someone’s blog for instance, this takes you 2 days(for a total design from scratch), this 2 days would give you so much if you use it in creating great content(s), if you create a product on how to design blogs, you’ll sell and make money even while you sleep, you’ll save time and get more people learning from your knowledge.
2. You are copying other peoples style: Another of the reasons why your blog is not growing is because you are not unique. You keep doing what others do and not what is unique to you. For your niche, some practices might work, while others won’t, so if you keep following what people do, you might not grow beyond where you are today. When you copy others, the best you can be is second best. So this is one of the reasons why your blog is not growing. Fix it.
3. You are not creative: yet again, another of the reasons why your blog is not growing is because of creativity. You are not creative enough. You do not do things that’ll “wow” people and astound them. If you are not astonishing, then realize that’s its one of the reasons why your blog is not growing.
4. You are not learning: when we stop learning, we start dying. If you don’t learn new things then you’ll have nothing to offer to your blog readers. You’ll have nothing to make them come back again and again. You have to make your blog be a resource center and surely you’ll find your blog growing faster than you imagine. This again I’ve found out is one of the reasons why your blog is not growing. you also need to learn from your errors and build on them.
5. You’re making money and have refused to grow: you might be surprised why this. But like the first on this list, I’ve found out this is one of the reasons why your blog is not growing/why my blog didn’t growing. You are making money and you have thought that is the height of it. Sooner or later, those who started with you would out grow you and would start getting bigger deals from companies and what have you, but you’ll keep offering services which would of course give you money, but your blog would suffer. By including this in my list of reasons why your blog is not growing, I do not intend to say it is bad to render services, but there comes a time when you have to quit it and leave it for beginners or amateurs. Of course ad services are not included because it doesn’t require your time. Only those services that require your time should be limited .
6. You’re not making money: Now this might get you upset, First I said making money doesn’t allow you time for your blog, but I want you to get me right, I meant making money rendering services. So you basically need to make money on your blog for your blog to grow. One of the reasons why your blog is not growing is because you are not making money to expand it, being a business venture, you need returns on investment to continue investing(at least). I’m no business expert but I believe a business needs to bring returns to the investor or business man for continuity.
So guys, there is it, those are my reasons why your blog is not growing so far, a few of them applies to me and I’m already making amends so as to build on this report of mine, I hope you do same too and get the best out of your blog.
Over to you, what are the causes or your own reasons why your blog is not growing or why peoples blog don’t grow, do share using the comment box below and let others learn from you too.
Find us on facebook| follow us on twitter| and add us on google+
Sharing is caring. Show you care for your loved ones by sharing this post
I'm Bisco. A young writer and geek. As part of my dream to see everybody around me live an improved,first class and above average life. Feel free to read more and contact me when necessary using the social media links below.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty
Designed By Bisco Ibitade