We have put together 22 advice with which you can’t go wrong. These advice transcends generations and lifetimes. There is no failures with it and it does not go out of date or fashion.
We would love it if you add yours and also would appreciate if you share them on any of your social handles.
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully, and always.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. We all love, When you say, “I love you,” mean it.
5. If you mess up, When you say, “I’m sorry,” look the person in the eye.
6. Don’t rush, Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight. It might be all you need.
8. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. Please No name calling.
11. Don’t judge people by their relatives. No one chose theirs!
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk. Yes, they do.
15. Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson. You haven’t lost after all
17. Remember the three R’s:
Respect for self;
Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions.
18. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. Never Exonerate yourself
20. When your phone rings, Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Don’t ever forget to Spend some time alone.
22. Don’t ever forget to share this!
over to you, what do you think about these advice? is there anyone you specifically love and respect? Which of the advice will you swap and which will you not trade for diamond? which do you respect the most? share with us using the comment area below.
I'm Bisco. A young writer and geek. As part of my dream to see everybody around me live an improved,first class and above average life. Feel free to read more and contact me when necessary using the social media links below.
It’s a wonderful piece I must confess but I will like to make observations on item 6 about engagements six months b4 wedding..well although it’s my opinion but I don’t think it’s fair to advise people in that path because all relationships wont take same shape,not alll works of life can affor a wedding afta six months n jus like me I engaged my woman in September 23,2016 hoping the marriage should hold March,2017 and a week later I lost my Job..that is usally a plan but now it ddnt work as planned..Please try to b very sensitive when u advise on that subject..its too ambiguous for a single sentence!! Thank you
Hello Theophilus, I appreciate your visit, and I’m happy you have someone you can’t wait to get married to. Trust me, I’m very sorry about your job loss, and also sorry it altered your plans, I know how you feel(or felt).
The advice is just so you know your potential spouse more than you would in say three months or so, you know humans are very deep and needs time to be understood.
I hope you find all you need to tie the knot with your love soonest.
Thanks for coming.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty
Designed By Bisco Ibitade